1. I have a scar on top of each hand, a long one across my left knuckles and small one between the metacarpals of my thumb and forefinger on the right. Both scars are from my cats’ back feet when they tried to use my hands as a launch pad. I actually like the scars because long after my cats are gone, I’ll have something to remember them by.
2. I played alto saxophone as hobby during my school years. My parents, not realizing I still played it, sold my my sax just after I graduated. If I ever got my hands on another one, I’d love to pick it back up again.
3. I was also the only guy in my high school’s Color Guard. I spin a mean flag and rifle. Though I initially resisted (honest), I ended up dating three of the girls on the team.
5.My first job was at a adult video store in Baltimore City. I worked there for three years while training myself in art. The job desensitized me to just about everything.
6. I am allergic to bees and band-aids.
7. I love singing and dancing and I’m actively looking for opportunities to do both more often. For the record, I sing tenor.
8. My first exposure to concept of death was the final scenes in the movie “Amadeus.” I was 5 years old.
9. I’ve never lost a game of Trivial Pursuit.
10. I’ve met God. He’s a kind, hefty, bespectacled, black man with long cornrows, a giant mole on the side of his nose, and the softest hands ever. He owns a barbershop in Ft Meade. One day, I want to write a short comic about the experience.